Friday, April 20, 2007

What's wrong with this picture?

Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Cathryn said...

Very clever...I had to zoom in on the picture to see. It's not the absence of the shirt (which, if I am correct, is actually quite normal for Olivia). Hey pregnant lady, how much longer? Are you going to be induced?

Erin said...

4 weeks until my due date. I hope it's more like only 2 1/2. I don't have an induction date yet, because I'd like to go into labor naturally--but I might schedule one anyway, and then start running everyday to try and get this baby out before that date.

Cathryn said...

A nurse on my mission who helped deliver the New Year's babies said that castor oil will induce labor. It's just nasty and will probably also give you the runs.
p.s. I think I just shamed myself by checking out "Ice Princess" from the IU library. I can't help myself, I'm a sucker for Disney teen movies, plus I'm going to be all alone this weekend--expect excess blogging.

Erin said...

HA! I'm a sucker for tween movies too. I love the Princess Diaries.
My most recent secret Netflix shame was "Stick It". I didn't finish it.

Cathryn said...

You didn't finish Stick-It? I've been wanting to see that--even my roommate (with whom I can watch these types of movies) said it wasn't worth it. If you really want a great movie where you can see every cliché since Save the Last Dance played out then you should really watch Step Up. Besides, that Channing Tatum guy is incredibly hot. He's also in She's The Man--another classic (and an adaptation of 12th Night). I've taken to checking out movies at the library. After discovering this treasure-trove of free entertainment I haven't been able to go back to a video store. The IU library has everything from Raise the Red Lantern to Arrested Development and other sitcoms. I am more inclined to enjoy a stupid movie if I haven't paid $4 for it.

Erin said...

I loved "She's the Man". "Stick It" is definitly not worth it...and I have pretty low standards, as far as tween movies are concerned.
I just saw "The Holiday" last night. Very cute. Highly recommend it.

Cathryn said...

Yeah, I liked The Holiday too, I had a hard time with it the first time I saw it because Cameron Ditzy was so freaking annoying. The second time, however, I didn't notice her as much. I really never figured out exactly why Judd Law fell in love with her. Jack Black and Kate Winslet and the old guy made the film fun.

KatieC said...

So, is Olivia learning to dress herself or do you do these things to entertain yourself? :) Regardless, I hope you are backing up all these cute pics of Olivia, so she can see how awesome she was as a toddler.

I have lost my desire for cheesy teen Disney movies and instead am currently in a vintage movie/ television kick. I have been watching the Andy Griffith Show, The Cosby Show, Hogan's Heroes, The Parent Trap, Condor Man, and That Darn Cat. Good stuff.

Cathryn said...

Well, my excuse for not being as mature as Katie is that I am neither married nor do I have a baby. Erin?

carol said...

I'm more in line with Katie, I watched the old BBC Pride & Prejudice yesterday. So today I'm walking around saying things like, "I'd love to get acquantainted with her and that's so insufferable." How did we loose great phrases like these over time?

Erin said...

I like to think of myself as a connosieur of all types of film. Mature and otherwise.
Just to keep my street cred I am going through an "old hollywood" phase. I currently have the Maltese Falcon at home...haven't watched it yet, but I'll let you know how it goes.