Monday, April 16, 2007
Horrible, Horrible, Disasterous MATERNITY Dresses!
S.O.S. S.O.S. Help!!! I am in desperate need of help! My bridesmaid-dress nightmares have come true! Ryan's sisters' got their dresses this weekend and they aren't going to work at all. The main problem is his eldest sister who is 6 ft. tall; her garments hang out of the bottom and there is no way to lengthen the dress, and the bustline is half-way in the middle of her bust because the dress is too short and small for her. I was worried about this and am slightly angry at my mom because she ignored my instructions and criteria (like his sisters are tall) when she got the dresses, then got huffy when I brought those points up. The wedding is a month from today! What should I do? Does anyone know any good and inexpensive dress websites. I don't want anything prom-ish, just a nice and light summer dress (I looked at shabbyapple and don't think it will work). Arghh!!! I also might just have them all pick their own black dress or something like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Try Forever21.com. They have alot of CHEAP dresses. Alot of them would probably need a cardigan to go over them to keep 'em modest...but it's a start.
Good luck. I'm posting a picture of a cute polka dot dress I found--(I think you mentioned you wanted polka dots) Imagine it with really cute red/pink shoes.
Wow. I think that is so typical of wedding insanity that it should probably win an award of some kind. You know like a Darwin award equivalent for wedding madness. Cute dresses that are long are always a difficulty, as Ryan's sisters are probably well aware.
I will keep my eyes out for something cute...
Post a Comment