I would like to inform you all that our dear friend Mary Cox has been accepted into the very demanding and prestigious London School of Economics for the upcoming year. Yeah!! It is a really great honor and a big deal. I also took the liberty of inviting Mary to view our blog and possibly join our book club. Erin, are you able to send her and invite?
Sweet. Mary is a genius. One of Ryan's best friends, Matt Jennejohn who just had a baby, and whose wife is friends with Erin (and whose second cousin's uncle...jk! the JK is for you, Erin) went to the same grad program pre-law school. Wow, was that the most befuddling sentence.
So, why don't any of my libraries have this book? I can't find it anywhere. I may have to bite the bullet and buy a used one off the internet.
3 comments:
I would like to inform you all that our dear friend Mary Cox has been accepted into the very demanding and prestigious London School of Economics for the upcoming year. Yeah!! It is a really great honor and a big deal. I also took the liberty of inviting Mary to view our blog and possibly join our book club. Erin, are you able to send her and invite?
Sweet. Mary is a genius. One of Ryan's best friends, Matt Jennejohn who just had a baby, and whose wife is friends with Erin (and whose second cousin's uncle...jk! the JK is for you, Erin) went to the same grad program pre-law school. Wow, was that the most befuddling sentence.
So, why don't any of my libraries have this book? I can't find it anywhere. I may have to bite the bullet and buy a used one off the internet.
Yeah for Mary! That's exciting for her. I'll send her an invite if you send me her email.
Post a Comment