Monday, April 16, 2007

Options...


I'm not to sure on your colors but here are a couple sites to start with. Forever21 is ridiculously inexpenseive, where as JCrew runs a bit more--but is not too terribly expensive. Good luck!


3 comments:

Cathryn said...

I saw that tuxedo dress on jcrew already and love it (I think it's like $130 and it doesn't come in a good color, though). Forever21 was a good suggestion, but I think the length is the main problem. My mom, aunt, and sister went out today and found some black chiffon skirts with lacy white tops and bought those, so hopefully that all works. Ahh, the stress! At least MY dress fits. I'm a little overwhelmed with schoolwork right now and the thought of horrid bridesmaid dresses was enough to nearly push me over the edge. Thanks for your suggestions!

Erin said...

I had the same thoughts about length. Good luck.

KatieC said...

Yes, with a wedding and school, the edge must be very close. Just remember it will all be over soon...And all these things, though ridiculously stressful, are good things at least!