Hello all, I rediscovered my great ruby red slippers and thought I would post a pic! There are just somethings you can never throw away.
It's been awhile since I blogged on here. I got promoted at work last month and have been super busy with my new job. Dang lawyers! I haven't been doing much this summer. Jimmy's going on a "man trip" next week to Canada, and will be gone for 2 weeks. I guess I'll get to have some girl time! Maybe I'll catch up on all the great teenie movies that Erin & Cathy like so much. And yes, I agree it's time for us to pick a new read. I know I saw my sis-in-law excited about a vampire book. What do you think...it would go with all this red I'm typing in.
4 comments:
I love those slippers! Too bad you didn't find them in time for Cathy's wedding! Hee hee
Yes, those slippers are amazing! I think you are the perfect person to pull them off.
As for "Twilight" I was at Ryan's house and we had friends for dinner and somehow that book came up and I mentioned that all my friends thought it was crap and then the girl we had over said that she really liked it. It wasn't too awkward, though, she and her husband are pretty cool.
Yes it was Twilight, I had only heard about it from her, so I guess we will "x" out that idea.
I will be reading the new Harry Potter when it comes out, anyone else into that?
I love Harry. Despite what elitist Yale book critics say.
P.S. I like your shoes.
Post a Comment