Have you seen this yet? It's from "Britain's Got Talent", I watched it today and couldn't but help thinking of Erin because she played this Bocelli song in the second clip all the time.
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ahhh. I would have voted for him.
I totally would have, too. I love opera and opera loves me.
Actually, I just love it when Simon gets that pitifully shocked look on his face.
And it feels so good to see someone who is so scared do so good! I mean, you expect him to be terrible and then he sings like that. Good show, old boy! (And other british-type speak like that.)
I never even heard of this guy before. How could you not love him? When he said he was there to sing opera all of the judges just look at him weirdly. But then- boo-ya. Booya!
I went to his website. I looked up his album on sony. I am a fan. Thank you for sharing this.
Post a Comment