Monday, May 28, 2007

Wedding furthers



I just wanted to post a picture or two to further the wedding blogging. I was so happy with how everything turned out and married life is great. We went on a Caribbean cruise for the honeymoon and it was great! We could order room service anytime and it was absolutely free. There was a self-standing soft-serve ice-cream machine up on the pool deck which I frequented often (think 4 cones in one day). We visited Haiti, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Mexico; I think the last two places were my favorite. In Grand Cayman we got to swim with stingrays and that was pretty cool. We got back on Saturday night and are leaving tomorrow morning to drive to the Midwest. Maybe we'll pass Phil on the way! We should be able to make the drive in two days and we'll go to Bloomington and spend a day getting settled there before we head to Ohio for the Open House. As for that: Ryan and his brother Adam wanted to wear tuxedo t-shirts rather than actual tuxedos or even suits. So, their mom has ordered some online for them and it looks like the event will be a rather informal but undoubtedly fun affair. I'll be sure to post pictures of that. These two pictures are of the reception night. Also, I just wanted to tell Carol and Katie that it was really great to see you and I'm really glad that you came, I'm sure it took some sacrifice. Much love!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Cute pictures. Glad you had a good time on the honeymoon! Let us know how the other reception goes.

KatieC said...

You guys are cute. Hee hee. I'm glad everything went smoothly. I certainly enjoyed myself.