Saturday, May 19, 2007

Congrats Cathy!!!




Well I'm the first one home from the wedding so my pics first. The wedding was great and Cathy looked beautiful. My favorite part was hearing everyone claim responsibility for the day.
Mary Cox: Got Ryan to ask Cathy out for the first time to go on a double date with her.
Ryan's old roommate: Claims nothing would have happened after the first date without his helping hand encouraging Ryan to keep dating because, "Ryan didn't like girls."
Cathy's Aunt: Persuaded Cathy to ask Ryan to go to Moab with her to attend a family event and says this was the pivotal moment in the relationship.
I say it was Katie because she set the prescedent for Katherine's (and Cathryn's) marrying boys named Ryan! Congrats Cathy & Ryan and best wishes, love ya.



2 comments:

Erin said...

Cathy- You're such a beautiful bride! Congratulations. I wish I could have been there. Maybe you can photoshop me in. :)

Carol- What's up? Love your dress.

Katie- your little babe is getting so big. So cute!

KatieC said...

Yeah, he's pretty big...when Carol was holding him, he looked like a two-year old. :)