So, is everyone done with the book? I assume this discussion might take a while...as Erin has a newborn and Cathy is occupado. Any thoughts?
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Beautiful Dreamer
So, is everyone done with the book? I assume this discussion might take a while...as Erin has a newborn and Cathy is occupado. Any thoughts?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey everybody! I'll post later with some pictures but we just got back from the honeymoon and I wanted to write something quickly. Thanks so much for coming! I know it was an expense and also hard because of schedules, but it was so great to have Carol and Katie there. I missed you Erin, but your little guy is really beautiful and I think you were in the right place. The wedding was beautiful and everything went perfectly. Carol was right in her post about the many people who tried to take credit for the marriage. As for me, I'm giving credit to the day spa. I promised myself that I would get a facial if I dared to tell Ryan that I liked him.
I need to write a little thank-you for the little honeymoon package. Ryan's family actually booked us a suite at the Grand America as a surprise. So, it was a shock when Ryan drove there. We got to the room and his brother-in-law had arranged the suite with all your "favors" strategically placed. The Martinelli's was in a silver wine bucket with ice, the KY and massage oil was on a the bedside table, the bubble bath was by the tub. You gals sure know what to give newlyweds. Anyway, the honeymoon was great. We're in Utah and will probably head back East in a couple of days. Things are slowing quieting down and I am ready to discuss Amelia Peabody at anytime.
Glad to hear about your happy honeymoon, Cathy. Can't wait to see more pictures, and hear all about it.
Can you give me another week on the Amelia Peabody book? I still haven't read it. But we're moving tomorrow and once I'm in California I should have more time, and I'm a quick reader. Can we set a tentative "discussion deadline" for June 10th? I promise I'll be done by then. Until then we can keep using the blog to reminisce about Cathy's glorious wedding.
Post a Comment