Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I finished!

I finished the book, too! So when are we going to discuss this thing...Erin, Carol, Mary, are you guys finished, too?

I actually thoroughly enjoyed it, but I don't want to start listing reasons and getting into a discussion, when I might put in spoilers for anyone who is unfinished. Let me know when you are done and we can go to it!

Oh, and I'm really excited for the wedding! I might actually buy a new shirt to wear. Wow.

5 comments:

Cathryn said...

I'm so glad you finished, and I'm so excited for the wedding as well. When are you flying out? Maybe we can start a small discussion of the book here between the two of us until the others have finished. Oh yeah, we're colleccting RSVPs for the luncheon. Are you coming, is Ryan coming?

Erin said...

Sad to say, I'm not done yet...infact, I haven't even started...but I'm a really fast reader. I'll try and pick it up tonight and have it already for those middle of the night feedings that are quickly approaching. :) I'm excited for the wedding too...NOT. (Don't you love the "NOT") But I'm excited for all ya'all and wish I could be there. Cathy- are you nervous at all? I remember Carol was pretty nervous her wedding day. :)

Cathryn said...

Sometimes I get so nervous! Am I doing the right thing? Is this the right guy? Do I love him enough? What do we have in common? I really feel that I'm doing the right thing and that I couldn't find anyone better suited for me than Ryan, but it's scary. I know we will have disagreements, we already do, it's scary wondering how we will work big issues out when they come up. Yet, I feel really blessed to marry someone whom I can discuss these fears and discuss anything with. I feel like meeting and being able to marry a guy like Ryan is a direct blessing from Heavenly Father and that He approves and is happy. The past few days have been funny because we're both getting nervous and therefore snappy with each other, not to mention all the pent-up hormones. All in all, things are going well.

Erin said...

Cathy- I remember having the same thoughts and feelings. Weddings are great, but it's SO nice when it's over and you can really start to relax and enjoy your life as a couple. Hang in there. Ryan seems like a great guy and he's pretty dang lucky to have you. Good luck with these last couple days. I'll be thinking of you, and probably try to give you a call once the baby comes. :) Love ya!

carol said...

Yes I finished the book just this week. Let me know when you're ready for my thoughts on it.

I started the book "The Prestige" today (the movie was based off it). I needed something to read on the flight to Utah tomorrow. I can't wait to see Cathy and Katie, and good luck to Erin with the baby let us know when the little guy gets here. Love ya guys!

P.S. Yes I was nervous the day of my wedding, and it didn't help that Jimmy's parents got lost on the way to the temple, and we didn't know where they were :) I guess everyone has to have a little wedding drama.