For best results, read the heading with the tune "Golden Ticket" from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in mind.
That's right everyone, I put my hold request in on December 6th at the Los Angeles Public Library and finally received an email this morning that the book is ready for me to pick up! I'm excited to start reading and am wondering how YOUR reading is going. I know that Erin's copy is still on hold at the library and that Katie and Mary are possibly excused because of schoolwork. Carol? You don't have any excuses. You're pregnant and have nothing better to do, right?
I paid some sharks to let me play my harp at a bridal show two weeks ago. It was a really great way to meet people and get my name out as far as playing for weddings and events. I've already had my first job and have three more scheduled so far! So check up with us in a few weeks, with a little more time and a few more harp jobs, we might be able to start buying meat with our groceries.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Phil was very thoughtful and observant and actually purchased the "Golden Compass" for me while he was in NYC because he knew I'd been waiting for it. I haven't started it yet, but plan to as soon as I finish "The Heart is a Lonely Hunter", which should be soon.
Congrats on your booming harping business. You'll soon be a household name in Beverly Hills. :)
P.S. Meat is overrated.
You need to send me some good recipes for meatless meals--- I keep trying new stuff with so-so results, veggie lasagna, soup, baked potatoes. Do you have some good, less-starchy alternatives?
p.s. It's also difficult to buy a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables. Basically, what can I make with potatoes, rice, and lots of generic canned foods :)
Hmm... have you ventured into the frozen vegi section yet? They are actually quite tasty and more nutritious then their canned counterparts.
Might a recommend a stir fry? (brown rice, of course)
Post a Comment