Sunday, January 6, 2008

8 Months



As requested here is a "lovely" picture of me prego. Eight months now, the count down is on!

I've also added a picture of our new favorite place to eat "Chewy Balls". It's an asian drink place...I think something was lost in translation.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Ahh! You're such a cute little preggo lady! It looks like you have a little soccer ball in there. How are you feeling? When is your exact due date? Have you decided on a name yet?

That restaurant sounds interesting. So what exactly do they serve?

Mary said...

I made the mistake yesterday of asking my friend if she was having twins. I didn't know it was a mistake until my sister told me that's one of the worst things to ask a pregnant woman because they already feel fat. (she still has four more months and she is only carrying ONE child.)

I think you look great. And also pregnant. Have you considered any Scandinavian names like Johann or Sebastian? Or what about the classic James? Or Simon? I really like Simon. Biblical names are always good. Unless they're after a harlot. But you're having a boy.

Um... I've also heard it's annoying to suggest names. Just please don't name him "chewy balls"

Cathryn said...

Very cute! It's depressing, though, to realize that at eight months pregnant you still weigh less than probably all the rest of us (no offense everyone). Are you still working? Are you going to go back to work after you've had the baby? Do they give you paid maternity leave? I thought you had decided on a name... but I can't remember what it is.

KatieC said...

I thought you did tell us what name you wanted... does it start with a D?

You are a super-cute pregnant lady. You don't even look swollen. I gained about 50 pounds with Dean...I looked and felt like, well, I would say a whale, but whale's don't have legs... you on the other hand. Have you considered pregnant modeling? I bet it would pay way better than your current job and it would give you an in into the business so you could model your baby and make him earn his keep. ha ha

carol said...

We're naming the little guy Darren James. Only 3 more weeks until my due date on Valentine's Day.

As for Chewy Balls they serve Boba drinks which is a slush with tapoica balls, which are chewy!

Also one more thing you should check out some videos Jimmy's been making, they're on youtube just go to www.youtube.com/jsanti3 and you can see the list of movies. We shamelessly use our nieces and nephews as our actors.