A transcontinental reading group for friends who refuse to grow up.
Wow! That's crazy that he's a year already. Congratulations and happy birthday to Dean!
Happy Birthday Dean! It is crazy how fast it goes. Did he eat cake?
He had a cupcake and he LOVE IT. I almost felt bad for letting him have it...like it would forever ruin all other foods for him. But he promptly forgot the next day when I presented him with a beloved banana. ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow! That's crazy that he's a year already. Congratulations and happy birthday to Dean!
Happy Birthday Dean! It is crazy how fast it goes.
Did he eat cake?
He had a cupcake and he LOVE IT. I almost felt bad for letting him have it...like it would forever ruin all other foods for him. But he promptly forgot the next day when I presented him with a beloved banana. ;)
Post a Comment