Friday, February 23, 2007

Wedding dress...and procrastination



Well, I thought I would send you all a picture of my wedding dress since I am A) typing on my own computer for once, B) have internet access while on my own computer, and C) can't think of the next sentence to write in a paper that was actually due a few weeks ago. So, this is my dress, isn't it beautiful? It's pretty here, but it's amazing in person. It's not exactly "simple" but I like the lines and the old-fashionedness. In response to the rock star cousins. Is Jimmy related to Los Lonely Boys? I can't keep these minorities straight, you've seen one, you've seen them all. He he.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Cathy, my love, you'd be beautiful in a paper sack, but the dress is amazing! I wish I could see it in person. How exciting. I love it!

carol said...

Actually I think Jimmy might be related to Jackie Chan. They look alike, right? Last week at church someone asked if I was Mexican and if Jimmy was Hawaiian. So I guess I can hang with you minority peeps.

Oh and I love the dress, especially the way the back laces up, bea-u-tiful, and the sleeves are cool!

I ordered my copy of the book we are reading from a cheap website for only a penny, but it hasn't come yet. So I'm a little behind in starting it. I guess you get what you pay for.