Saturday, February 17, 2007

Rockstar Cousins

Okay did you know you have a rockstar cousin? Because these rockstars look like they could be in your family. First picture is of the band Keane (very good) and the lead singer the guy on the far left looks like he belongs in Erin's family.

Next is Ryan Cabrera which I already mentioned to Cathy looks like her fiance.


Finally is an indie band from Canada, Arcade Fire, who's accordian player could pass as a Cowley. Notice I've omitted myself from the list. I'm still looking for my long-lost rockstar family member.



3 comments:

Erin said...

Awesome! I'll keep an eye open for a Carol Rock Star Cousin. :)

KatieC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KatieC said...

That really is my cousin! Didn't I ever tell you about the branch of my family who moved to Canada to pursue their dream of performing rock accordian music? Umm... all right, I'm just kidding. But I am learning to play the ukelele and there is a cool new singer from Japan who plays the ukelele...so stardom may be in my future, too. Anyone want to be in my band?