Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Whole Bunch


I found this photo tucked away in my old video camera bag. It's from the last time we were all together. I would date this picture December 2003. Anyone keep in touch with Katie Williams?

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh man! I hope I was pregnant then. :) fun to see everyone, though. Katie C is still in touch with Katie Willy I believe. Also, are you on facebook Carol? Also, how is the new house? Also... I forgot.

Cathryn said...

Wowzers! That's so funny! Erin, I do think you were very close to birthing at that time.

All of us except Katie Willie were together at Katie C.'s wedding. But not since then.

KatieC said...

Last time I really talked to Katie was at Christmas time. She had just moved back to Utah and was translating part time and had gotten a job teaching the jazz choir at BYU. She was really excited about the job, but I haven't talked to her since then. She's feeling a lot better the last few times I talked to her. She is healthier, her depression is a lot more under control, and she has gone on lots of fun dates with good guys.

I bet she'd love to hang out with any of you next time you are in Utah! I always seem to be unable to get with her as I'm always there at Christmas time and we keep getting snowed in...