Monday, April 6, 2009

Congratulations!

Because Mary probably won't post...

I thought I would alert you all to the fact that our dear friend MARY COX has been accepted into a Ph.D. program at Oxford University!  We all knew she was smart, and now she is finally proving us right :)!

4 comments:

Erin said...

That is awesome! What a smarty pants!

carol said...

Wow that is so cool! Do you know what she's going to be focusing her studies on?

Cathryn said...

The degree is through the History department, but it will be focused on Economics. So, Economic History I guess?

KatieC said...

Yay! Mary Cox rocks!

She is also very brave. A PhD sounds like death right now, so I'm glad it is not me.

I guess Mary enjoys the British Isles. Perhaps we should all go visit while she is in residence there. With a PhD program, it will probably be a few years, so we have time to save up...