Friday, April 3, 2009

My Exclusive Interview


Straight out of the vault my exclusive first interview of Phil Scarborough before his wedding.  Thought I would post it in celebration of Erin's 7th wedding anniversary this month.  

Some funny things about this video are first my constant giggling.  I must think Phil is really funny.  Then also notice how Phil repeats almost every question I ask.  

2 comments:

Erin said...

That's AWESOME! Thanks for posting that. I love Jimmy's peanut gallery comments. :) Too funny. Can you believe it's been 7 years?

We're getting old. :(

Cathryn said...

That was so great! It was so fun to look at Phil and to hear you and Jimmy laughing in the background. I feel like it was so long ago, but on the other hand none of us have changed at all! I mean, the personalities are all still there. It was so much fun for me to watch Phil recounting those fun days!