I wonder what prompted this change? Mary is quite popular and it is possible that she had just too many people responding to her posts. Or she may have a stalker or two she is trying to avoid. I'm sure her reasons are good, but if you talk to her soon, put in a good word for me. I am not overly talkative or a lurker; I'm not a stalker and I even think I can be pretty cool sometimes. Sure, I still wear some of my favorite sweaters from the late 90's but I only wear them around the house...
Friday, March 21, 2008
Rejected
So, I tried to look at Mary's blog today and it told me that it was now a private blog and you have to be invited to look at it. OUCH. I guess I'm no longer cool enough for Mary.
I wonder what prompted this change? Mary is quite popular and it is possible that she had just too many people responding to her posts. Or she may have a stalker or two she is trying to avoid. I'm sure her reasons are good, but if you talk to her soon, put in a good word for me. I am not overly talkative or a lurker; I'm not a stalker and I even think I can be pretty cool sometimes. Sure, I still wear some of my favorite sweaters from the late 90's but I only wear them around the house...
I wonder what prompted this change? Mary is quite popular and it is possible that she had just too many people responding to her posts. Or she may have a stalker or two she is trying to avoid. I'm sure her reasons are good, but if you talk to her soon, put in a good word for me. I am not overly talkative or a lurker; I'm not a stalker and I even think I can be pretty cool sometimes. Sure, I still wear some of my favorite sweaters from the late 90's but I only wear them around the house...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
cha! I'm locked out, too. Maybe she's going through a blogging identity crisis. Maybe we need to send her a signed petition asking to be let into her club. Petitions always work, so I think this is a good idea.
You look good in your picture, though. Great "pouty" look. :)
Yo! I am locked out as well. I'm all for the petition... how should we approach it: as an injured party whose feelings are hurt or as an injured party who is motivated by anger, or some kind of mixture of the two?
I think a subtle mixture of the two would be effective. I mean, 55hv6hh6d5...
That last part was Dean typing, not me.
Post a Comment