Thursday, March 13, 2008

Darren's first video

Hi I put together a little video from the hospital of Darren. Check it out. 


3 comments:

Cathryn said...

Ahhhh, I loved it! It was so sweet and he is the sweetest, cutest baby. I showed it to my coworkers and they were appropriately awed. Carol, you looked great at the hospital by the way! I love the video as you are getting ready to drive home. That has got to be the cleanest car seat that I've ever seen. Take another picture in a few months so I can see all the cracker and milk stains :).

KatieC said...

Wow, he is REALLY handsome. I loved the video. His eyes are so dark, that when you were taking video of him opening and closing them, it really showed them off. I can't wait to see how he looks in a few months. Sometimes now it is hard to see that newborn face in Dean's face... it is amazing how much it changes. I'm glad you got a lot of video.

Speaking of babies, I found something for baby Darren, and I need your address... and I can't for the life of me figure out my ichat...DANG!

Erin said...

Sooooooooooooo cute. (I hope my additional use of the "o" shows my enthusiasm)

He is absolutely darling. Thanks for sharing the video. I felt like I was right there. :)

Keep posting those pictures.