Wednesday, March 7, 2007
Procrastinate
Again, I write to you having just finished my Latin test and trying to put off finishing a midterm paper on an Emily Dickinson poem. Alas, how have I come to the point where a ten minute minimum of web-surfing is necessary before I start my homework. This post has nothing to do with the reading, rather, I would like to announce that Ryan has started hearing successful replies from law schools. Actually, he has not been rejected yet. He got into William and Mary with a scholarship and USC without a scholarship. Also, a little law school from New York, Hofstra, sent him a fee waver so he promptly applied to this unranked school without knowing what it was (actually, he seems quite absent-minded in many of these types of affairs). So, we are pleased to announce that he has received acceptance there along with a full scholarship and stipend. They even sent him a little t-shirt wrapped with a ribbon around it to look like a diploma. Cute, but still I don't think we'll be going there. I hope all is well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats! USC is closer to Disneyland...I'd go there.
Post a Comment