Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Okay, I am starting to freak out about finals, but that also means that I'm starting to look at Christmas break as salvation from the madness of grading, presenting, teaching and writing...Part of me thinks that I don't want to read anymore. But the other part of me really wants to read A LOT as long as it has nothing to do with music. :)

Here are three books that look interesting to me, which I will add to the list. Hopefully, between us, we will find something to help my brain recooperate.

1--Finding Amelia: The True Story of the Earhart Disappearance
2--This I Believe
3--Beowulf: A Dual-Language Edition
4--Fast Food Nation

I am up for anything, so let me know if any of these are interesting to you!

Katie

1 comment:

Erin said...

Good luck with your finals. How are you feeling?
Finding Amelia looked interesting.