Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Huzzah! If I might use a celebratory term that I learned at the Ohio Renaissance festival (think Sword and the Quill times 100). I do have a book list, I'll look over it and it there is anything unboring enought that I wouldn't feel like a bad friend for making you read, I will post it soon. Otherwise, I will make a sacrifice and throw some New York Times/Oprah Book club trash out onto the table for our perusal.

Item of business: Although I have never denied the strength of the triangle, would we like to invite Katie Cowley Curtis to join in? She didn't live in the Britt-hole, but she has had her share of laughs with us. I leave it up to the floor for a decision (that is you two).

much love,
Cathy

2 comments:

Erin said...

A fine idea. I second the motion. Do you want to email/call her or should I?

And, welcome to the blogging world. This will be fun.

carol said...

I concur and call to action citymama to send the invite.