I also think a reunion would be fun! I hear there are great beaches in Michigan this time of year. har har.
Really, though, when does everyone else turn 30? I still have two and a half years...but Cathy and Carol are a little closer to that age, right? Can we go by your dates, so we can play sooner?
Speaking of birthdays, when is your birthday, Erin? I can never remember if it is March or May...
6 comments:
Ha ha, I feel so flattered! Imagine my surprise when I checked this blog only to see a gigantic picture of myself!
Great photo-taking skills Erin! Also, I'm thinking that I might need a better push-up bra.
How is everyone's reading coming along?
Ooo - I like the idea of a reunion the year we turn 30 (see Erin's comment in previous post)!!
Although, it seems too close for comfort as far as age, but kind of far away in terms of seeing all of you.
Maybe we should plan it at a independent location like Mexico, or a central location like Kansas. What are all your ideas?
That's sounds so fun! Maybe with all of Phil's trips to the Carribean Erin will just set up home there and we can visit her.
I definitely vote we go to an independent location with a beach.
P.S. I was blog stalking and saw that Mary has her blog back up again. Check it out.
I also think a reunion would be fun! I hear there are great beaches in Michigan this time of year. har har.
Really, though, when does everyone else turn 30? I still have two and a half years...but Cathy and Carol are a little closer to that age, right? Can we go by your dates, so we can play sooner?
Speaking of birthdays, when is your birthday, Erin? I can never remember if it is March or May...
Carol, remind me what Mary's blog address is... I took it off my links when she stopped writing forever ago...
Post a Comment